Type column disappeared from the subscriptions table
The type column disappeared from the subscriptions table after selectable columns PR was merged.
Column selector should allow adding "Type" column into the subscriptions table.
It should probably be displayed by default to match the original look of the table.
- Blocks Bug #25042: 'Guests of <hypervisor>' line crossing column boundaries added
- Related to Feature #22733: Add customizable columns to Red Hat Subscriptions Page added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.10.0
- Target version changed from Katello 3.10.0 to Katello Backlog
- Is duplicate of Bug #25906: There is no "Type" attribute column for subscription under "Content" -> "Subscriptions added
- Blocks deleted (Bug #25042: 'Guests of <hypervisor>' line crossing column boundaries)
Also available in: Atom