Subscriptions details page does not handle Org switch correctly.
Description of problem:
I found this while verifying bz 1609817, It seems to be similar to that bug but happens when you select a specific subscription to view details, then try to switch the org.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 6.4 snap 25
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start with default org.
2. On subscriptions page select one of the subscription
3. Using the mast head org switcher, change to another org with different subscriptions.
The details for the subscription still show. Clicking the enabled products tab shows it as empty.
See Screen recording here:
User is directed to the main subscriptions page for the selected org.
1. Start with default org
2. On subscriptions page select one of the subscriptions
3. Using mast head org switcher, select "Any Organization"
2 errors are displayed with message "Organization with id undefined not found"
See screen recording here:
User is directed to org selection page.
I added the screen recordings to this folder, if you find additional examples please add upload them to this folder.
Fixes #25113: ensure subscription pages have org
Subscription pages that require an organization to be selected weren't
working properly when 'Any Organization' was selected in the top
- Use WithOrganization HOC to ensure org is selected when required
- Enclose the submit button in <a> tag (removes the need for
redirectPath because redirects are handled by the 302 response returned
to the browser)
- Update test & snapshot