kickstart-default template does not recognise "Red Hat Identity Management" as a realm_type
I installed a 6.4 snap25 satellite and have hit a bug getting it to join kickstarting machines to my IDM realm.
The relevant part of the "kickstart default" template says:
<% if host_enc['parameters']['realm'] && @host.realm && @host.realm.realm_type == 'FreeIPA' ->
<%= snippet 'freeipa_register' %>
< end -%>
but there is no option in the Realms creation page to create a "FreeIPA" realm_type, instead you get "Red Hat Identity Management" so the snippet is not called.
Updating the kickstart to:
<% if host_enc['parameters']['realm'] && @host.realm && (@host.realm.realm_type 'FreeIPA' || @host.realm.realm_type 'Red Hat Identity Management') -%>
should be enough to fix the issue
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/community-templates/pull/520 added
#2 Updated by chris procter over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset community-templates|efc63a9b062d287196aff76b2c8bdd3b8673c122.
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 4 years ago
- Target version set to 1.20.0
- Fixed in Releases 1.18.3, 1.19.1, 1.20.0 added
I cherry picked it into community-templates 1.18-stable and 1.19-stable. We should still sync this into actual releases.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 4 years ago
- Related to Bug #25172: kickstart default user_data and finish templates do not recognise "Red Hat Identity Management" as a realm_type added
Fixes #25117 - support both FreeIPA and Red Hat IDM in kickstart_default (#520)