Manage Manifest button is active for user with Viewer role
When user with Viewer role accesses Content -> Subscriptions page, "Manage Manifest" button is active and clickable. UI inside popup is available as well, giving impression that user can manage manifest data. Trying to do so will result in error messages "[object Object]".
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.4.0 snap 22
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two organizations. Upload manifest to one of them
2. Create new user with role "Viewer" (or any other role that has "view_subscriptions" in Subscription resource and "view_organizations" in Organization resource). Make sure it can access both organizations
3. Login as that user
4. Open Content -> Subscriptions
5. Notice that "Manage manifest" button is active for both organizations
6. Open organization with manifest and notice that you can try to delete it, refresh it or upload new one
7. Open organization without manifest and notice that you can try to upload manifest
Trying to upload, refresh or delete manifest will cause $HOST/katello/api/v2/organizations/<id>/subscriptions/refresh_manifest and $HOST/katello/api/v2/organizations/<id>/subscriptions/delete_manifest to return 403 HTTP code and error message with unhelpful "[object Object]" to appear in UI (see attached screenshot).
"Manage Manifest" button is not active and not clickable. On hover, message about not sufficient permissions appear.