Tracker #31404: Improve Ansible integration so it is usable as CfgMngmt tool
Ansible variables overrides on hosts/edit page
As a user, I want to override variables for Ansible roles directly in the hosts form when creating a new host. At the present, I have to go to variable details and set up matcher on hostname. The workflow should be similar to Puppet overrides.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_ansible/pull/292 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_ansible/pull/304 added
- Has duplicate Feature #27787: Ansible Variables within host page added
- Bugzilla link set to 1744521
I have this also as a customer request and think this will be a big improvement in usability. Any plan to push this forward?
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_ansible/pull/376 added
- Parent task set to #31404
- Pull request deleted (
- Has duplicate Bug #20197: Display Ansible variables in host#parameters tab added
Also available in: Atom