Add “Managed” into interface overview
In order to simplify the setup and installation, should be “managed” visible in the interface overview. In addition to the selection for “provisioning” and “primary”
- Assignee set to Akshay Mendhe
- Category set to Web Interface
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
@Lukas Zapletal I guess, yes, it is regarding managed icon like the provision and primary are already shown in interface section.
Yes it is about the icon.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6183 added
I tested the changes. A little bit late but, it works as expected.
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6689 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.0.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Related to Bug #29709: Only one interface can be marked as Managed added
Also available in: Atom