As a user I would like to see Upgradable Module Streams for a Content Host
Related to -> https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3925
Pulp plans to provide the ability calculate applicability on errata with Module Streams. Katello needs to be able to show information on module streams that are updatable. This task consists of the following steps
1) Make sure pulp gets passed the module streams information provided by subscription manager
2) Create models for applicable modules streams (similar to what we have for rpms and errata)
3) Add the model code to calculate applicability wherever errata / packages are done
4) Add information to the available module streams json to show packages that are upgradable
5) Add information in the UI to indicate modules as upgradable.