get host power state via api
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Currently, Foreman supports to set the power state for a host, but there is no endpoint to get the current power state.
A new API action should be added to add the current power state to Foreman.
#1 Updated by Peter Lehwess over 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Peter Lehwess
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6271 added
#3 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 4 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
#5 Updated by Ohad Levy about 4 years ago
- Target version set to 1.22.0
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#6 Updated by Peter Lehwess about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset c236a809e044804f801440174f27b9a5c5c561ca.
Fixes #25436 - Add host power state api endpoint