Invalid content of CCV with two same repos with filters
Description of problem:
- Content View CV1 with a repo with some applied filter(s)
- CV2 with the same repo with some another applied filter(s)
- CV1 and CV2 are used to define some specific content used for specific hosts; the CVs cant be merged
- CCV containing both CV1 and CV2 is required to define another specific content
But this CCV has invalid content for the "shared" repository. From practical experiments it seems like the repo contains just CV1 repo content OR CV2 repo content, but not the union.
Forcefully re-publishing v1_0 repository (or whatever version is the actual) and then re-publishing the -Library repository (or whatever LE is relevant) fixes the problem for the CCV - so it seems the content is in the pulp repo but it has not been published (wrong concurrency used when interleaving units associate or repo publish?).
Previously, we did not support having that, now there is just a warning "CCV publish will take longer". Therefore it is our understanding the use case is valid.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. sync a repo (e.g. Sat tools)
2. create a CV, attach the repo and apply a filter (e.g. Include RPM facter (only))
3. create another CV and do the same but with including different RPM, e.g. qpid-proton-c
4. publish the two CVs
5. create CCV containing those 2 CVs, and publish it
6. Check the CCV content in WebUI
7. Check the CCV content via yum / directly under /var/lib/pulp/published/yum/master/yum_distributor/<OrgID>-<CCVName>-Library-<repo-uuid> directory
6. shows expected number of packages
7. shows packages just from one CV, not from the other
7. to show packages from both CVs