When running Ansible roles on host, debug message is not printed
Description of problem:
When running roles on host, debug message which is supposed to contain parameters coming from Foreman is not printed when playbook execution fails.
Ansible executes roles at first and tasks after that. When we change tasks to pre_tasks, it is executed before roles and we can debug varibales.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have a Sat with ansible role imported
2. Add host parameter
3. Make sure the playbook execution fails
4. Click "Run Ansible roles" button
#1 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 12 months ago
- Assignee set to Ondřej Pražák
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Subject changed from When running Ansible roles on host, debug message is not printed to When running Ansible roles on host, debug message is not printed
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/community-templates/pull/552 added