Updating a repo causes Actions::Pulp::Repository::Refresh to fail with Couldn't find SmartProxy without an ID
Create a repo
Edit the repo's URL
Actions::Pulp::Repository::Refresh fails with "Couldn't find SmartProxy without an ID"
- Related to Refactor #24878: Pulp repository service migration: Refresh/update added
- Target version set to Katello 3.10.0
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/7838 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version changed from Katello 3.10.0 to Katello 3.9.1
Moving this to 3.9.1 as the issue is in 3.9.
- Target version changed from Katello 3.9.1 to Katello 3.10.0
Also available in: Atom