Dynflow executor termination may hang if there is an action which keeps the executor occupied
Description of problem:
If there is an action which is running on an executor for a long time and it does not suspend itself and the memory watcher decides to recycle the executor, the termination may hang indefinitely.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Pick any action, add infinite sleep to the beginning of its run method
2. Trigger the action
3. Wait for the memory watcher to try restarting the executor
The termination hangs, the dynflow executor process stays there, not releasing its resources.
The dynflow executor process gets terminated
#1 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Category set to Dynflow
- Subject changed from Dynflow executor termination may hang if there is an action which keeps the executor occupied to Dynflow executor termination may hang if there is an action which keeps the executor occupied
- Pull request https://github.com/Dynflow/dynflow/pull/301 added