Foreman allows Environment names to non-alpha numeric characters. Puppet allows environment names to contain alpha-numeric characters only.
Puppet allows environment names to contain alpha-numeric characters only.
The Foreman should disallow non-alphanumeric characters in Environment names.
- Assignee set to Bash Shell
- Target version set to 0.1-5
should be a simple validates_format_of in the environment model, care to give it a try?
- Assignee changed from Bash Shell to Paul Kelly
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom