Foreman redirects to logout page
I just upgraded Foreman to 1.20.0 and Katello to 3.9.
When I want to logout, I get redirected, if I'm sure to logout.
#1 Updated by Patrick Thyen over 4 years ago
- Found in Releases 1.20.0 added
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Gilad Lekner
- Category set to Web Interface
Looks like the layout refactoring caused the link, which used to send a "post" action, to now use a "get" action that leads to the confirmation page (which it shouldn't).
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 4 years ago
- Related to Task #23448: react implementation for navigation bar added
#4 Updated by Marek Hulán about 4 years ago
Before we decide how to fix it, IIRC that flow was required for some SSO flow. So it would be good to restore the logout link behavior.
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6650 added
#6 Updated by Ohad Levy almost 4 years ago
- Target version set to 1.23.0
- Fixed in Releases 1.23.0 added
#7 Updated by Anonymous almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset ef73d68cbdf4d230a0dee96ffeeddffd63d9f5da.
#8 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Target version deleted (
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
Fixes #25656 - Foreman redirects to logout page