recreate content view during import if it doesn't already exist
Inter Server Sync
Previously, the CV had to be recreated by hand before the import would succeed. However, the exported data already has the info we need to recreate the CV.
This feature should recreate the content view if it doesn't already exist (CV name + repos at minimum). Note that this needs to work for regular and composites.
- Bugzilla link set to 1663340
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/hammer-cli-katello/pull/611 added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.12.0
- Target version changed from Katello 3.12.0 to Katello Backlog
- Assignee changed from Chris Duryee to Chris Roberts
- Category set to Inter Server Sync
Chris, looking through some backlog items. Is this still relevant with pulp3 import/export?
Yeah we should have this for the new Pulp3 import/export process, so the user does not have to do it manually. If it is too much of a task then we should maybe align afterwards but def not ignore it like what happened with Pulp2
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Target version changed from Katello Backlog to Katello Recycle Bin
Also available in: Atom