allowed_taxonomies always returns empty list
Organizations and Locations
This is due to allows_taxonomy_filtering implementation that always return false.
This method uses scoped search definitions to see if taxonomy filters exist on an object. This is a hash keyed with symbols, but allowed_taxonomies sends a string there.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6381 added
- Target version set to 1.21.0
- Related to Bug #24232: Non admin user is unable to see the audits for katello and taxable resources created by admin using Any Location context added
- Fixed in Releases 1.21.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom