allowed_taxonomies always returns empty list
Organizations and Locations
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
This is due to allows_taxonomy_filtering implementation that always return false.
This method uses scoped search definitions to see if taxonomy filters exist on an object. This is a hash keyed with symbols, but allowed_taxonomies sends a string there.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6381 added
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 4 years ago
- Target version set to 1.21.0
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 4 years ago
- Related to Bug #24232: Non admin user is unable to see the audits for katello and taxable resources created by admin using Any Location context added
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.21.0 added
#5 Updated by Shimon Shtein about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 854012e52e0366b450f2e3f9eaaebde595b271e2.
Fixes #25784 - allows_taxonomy_filtering? works with strings