sub-menu menus being hidden too quickly
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1658474
Description of problem:
Sub-menu menus being hidden too quickly
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click "Hosts" to open sub-menu, somewhere on a left side of the menu item (close to icon, not to arrow)
2. Now lets say you want to click "Provisioning templates" which is far down in the sub-menu
3. Move your cursor straight to your target
When your cursor leaves "Hosts" menu item and goes to "Configure" menu item, configure sub-menu is shown, hosts sub-menu gets hidden.
Hosts sub-menu should last for bit longer so it is easy to select menu items which I want.
#1 Updated by Walden Raines about 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Walden Raines
- Status changed from New to Assigned
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6405 added
#3 Updated by Marek Hulán about 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#4 Updated by Walden Raines about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset dce0dc29b1019b00a57ebf3562ff86018865e67e.
Fixes #25833 - increase hover delay for menu items. (#6405)
Ensure menu items don't close too quickly by increasing the delay.