Safemode doesn't allow to access 'append' for Red Hat kexec
The default kexec template references the append variable, however it is unset.
- Status changed from New to Need more information
Timo, do you mean this line:
options << @host.facts['append'] or something else?
- Assignee set to Timo Goebel
- Status changed from Need more information to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_discovery/pull/467 added
- Bugzilla link set to 1661498
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version changed from Discovery Plugin 15.0 to Discovery Plugin 14.0.1
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Subject changed from rhel kexec template references append which is unset to Safemode doesn't allow to access 'append' for Red Hat kexec
- Fixed in Releases Discovery Plugin 14.0.1 added
Also available in: Atom