Add SSO functionality through Hammer-CLI-Foreman.
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
My attempt is to use keycloak for authenticating the user
and fetching the token, once we have the token we can send this
token to the foreman api, where we can use the `JWT` gem to
validate the token and then create a session for the user.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/405 added
#2 Updated by Rahul Bajaj about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
#3 Updated by Martin Bacovsky over 3 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#4 Updated by Martin Bacovsky over 3 years ago
- Team Backlog Hammer added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases hammer-cli-foreman-0.19.0 added
#6 Updated by Rahul Bajaj over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-foreman|57c894aade95665ea9c641abe970ad39c6fd3d4b.
#7 Updated by Rahul Bajaj over 3 years ago
- Related to Tracker #28345: SSO using OpenID Connect added
Fixes #25848 - Adding SSO func. through CLI using OpenID-Connect (#405)