Upgrade fog when released
New version should have fix for libvirt compute resources. After update, we can revert quick fix made in #2002 (see d37be454fa99c808acf7a89507ee6fd714f139de)
1.12.1 version released and contains a fix so we should be able to upgrade it and remove quick fix
I updated fog in nightly the other day, so the only thing to do now is to revert the fix and set a minimum version in bundler.d/fog.rb and foreman.spec.
Dom, what is status of this issue? Leaving on 1.3, I guess this is fixed. now.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
- Related to Tracker #3112: [TRACKER] Issues to be released in 1.3 RC or final added
- Related to deleted (Tracker #3112: [TRACKER] Issues to be released in 1.3 RC or final)
Also available in: Atom