Log org_name next to org_id
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Some backend systems namely Candlepin are not passed organization ID but only NAME. In order to correlate those log entries, we must also log organization name in Foreman.
It is good idea to send all the three key fields: org id, org name and label as other backend might use either id or label.
#1 Updated by Lukas Zapletal about 4 years ago
- Related to Tracker #22569: Unified and structured logging added
#2 Updated by Lukas Zapletal about 4 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6793 added
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.0 added
#5 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 01fa1319a77cca0d7715f02654ecaf5893a3aab0.
Fixes #25899 - add taxonomy names to mdc