[Subscription] - Not able to add RHEL8 repositories into Katello
Description of problem:
Not able to add RHEL8 repositories into Katello
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Attach subscription for HTB RHEL8 repository
2. Now try to add the repository
3. Getting an error message.
RHEL8 Repos not getting added.
RHEL8 Repos should be get added
try with multiple repos related to HTB RHEL8
- Fixes #25901 - Display arch for RHEL8 repos
This commit adds an additional option for showing arch in repository
sets. This is derived from the CDN path and the actual
substitutions. This field is derived in from the path in the UI to show
the arch for the repo set, but it is not passed back for
the actual CDN call.
To test, ensure you can enable RHEL8 and RHEL8 beta
This reverts commit 161c363cdcdb9fbf7c22bf1bd278717d25fa6b43.
This reverts commit 091015e9b30dfce041d6173d63fc61ee55c5fbe1.
- Refs #25180 - Add logic to front end
- Refs #25180 - add tests and small fixes
This squashed commit reversed a previous change in favor
of moving the logic to the UI