Unable to create a new setting with the shortcut syntax
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
It is impossible to create a new setting by doing `Setting[:foo] = "bar"`.
- If `Setting[:foo]` already exists, it will work well and will update the setting value.
- If `Setting[:foo]` does not exist, it will throw an error saying `description` and `default` are mandatory fields.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6427 added
#2 Updated by Avi Sharvit about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset daf0a39486f53ad64699b0137481b99005ce2728.
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Category changed from Rails to Settings
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
Fixes #25908 - Remove setting creation shortcut