Add helpers for snake and camel case
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
While our API serves JSON with snake case keys, js uses camel case. We need to transform the JSON keys to camel case to remove linting errors and do the opposite when posting data to server. As a developer, I expect that core will provide a convenient way how to do this.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6433 added
#2 Updated by Marek Hulán about 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#3 Updated by Ondřej Pražák about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 242b77fe04673d0a2e69b766058560c7bd5b4562.
#4 Updated by Ondřej Pražák about 4 years ago
- Related to Refactor #26070: Use propsToSnakeCase from core added
#5 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
Fixes #25913 - Add helpers for snake and camel case