Add ability to read compute_attributes via foreman API
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
At the moment, the foreman API for compute_attributes is write only (only create/update operations are available). To make nailgun work for compute_attributes (and then implement foreman ansible module on it) we need to add at least read operation on it.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Baptiste Agasse
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6457 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
#3 Updated by Anonymous about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset b4e2da6199a1ff7560c016a29b1d33c94acfa1a3.
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
Fixes #25975 - Add ability to read compute_attributes via API