Checkboxes on Import environments form should default to unchecked
Since destroying entire environments is a destructible action - make what to act on here explicit instead of defaulting to change all. Imagine accidentally clicking Submit on a Foreman server with 500 environments and the action says
Delete: on all 500 of them.
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee changed from Ohad Levy to Mikael Fridh
- Target version changed from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0
Did some more testing and found header links looked a bit odd in some cases (shifted too far right). Shipped another commit to the pullreq. Functionally everything seems fine.
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Also available in: Atom