add ability to set cors headers
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
In order to use a custom ui hosted on a different domain then foreman's admins have to be able to set cors headers. We should provide this functionality via an environment variable.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6467 added
#2 Updated by Ohad Levy about 4 years ago
- Target version set to 1.22.0
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#3 Updated by Timo Goebel about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset b24e0855dd6b5cb865e8ee8c0ab1ae5e3219efc5.
fixes #26002 - set cors header via env variable