hammer_cli_katello resolvers interfere with foreman onces on katello-extended resources
We've run multiple times into issues, where searchable attributes on host object
work without katello, but break once Katello plugin is enabled.
This has high potential of breaking and should be refactored so that hammer_cli_katello
touches only katello-related attributes, and leaves the rest as it is.
- Related to Bug #26026: user-related resolvers don't work when Katello hammer plugin enabled added
- Related to Bug #23993: Filtering of some entities does not work added
- Related to Bug #15701: Allow Foreman objects to resolve using `create_search_options_creators_without_katello_api` added
- Related to Bug #24750: hammer host create error: Found more than one compute_resource added
- Related to Bug #25027: Filtering of some entities does not work added
- Related to Bug #22696: Content view incremental update fails when --packages option used added
- Assignee set to Christine Fouant
- Target version set to Katello Backlog
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
Also available in: Atom