blank affected organizations/locations for restricted user
Description of problem:
as a restricted user with a cloned "auditor" role (assigned to the same org as user) with added "view_organizations/locations" filters,
the `affected organizations` and `affected locations` fields remain blank.
The audit records seem to respect the taxonomies though (they are filtered on switching the org/loc context)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create new org
2. clone auditor role and assign it to the new org and add view_organizations, view_locations filters to it
3. create user inside the new org and assign him the cloned role
4. as Admin, create some entity (if taxable, make sure you create them in the new org)
5. as Admin, verify the audit record was created for the action and that the audit contains the "affected orgs/locs" values
6. as New User, verify the created audits.
Affected Organizations, Locations are blank
applicable organizations/locations should be displayed (respecting the users taxonomy membership)