Vertical navigation missing IDs
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1647482
Description of problem:
Missing HTML IDs (at least) in Vertical Navigation. Regression against 6.4.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Sat 6.5 snap 1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login the Satellite
2. On the homepage, inspect Vertical Navigation's HTML
The tags don't have ID specified
The tags should have ID specified (preferrably the same as in Sat 6.4)
Refs #26052 - skip menu items with no name
Not all menu items have a name, but patternfly-react requires names and
various attributes (such as id) assume the name is present.
This filters out any items with no name.
The selector has also been refactored a bit, to use `.map` instead of
`.forEach` and extracted the children logic to as seperate function.
#1 Updated by Walden Raines over 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from Ohad Levy to Gilad Lekner
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6551 added
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 4 years ago
- Related to Task #23445: Change vertical menu to react implementation added
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.23.0 added
#5 Updated by Anonymous about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 68bda9e1044df7e9e048b86d4ec52997647224a2.
#6 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6770 added
#7 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 4 years ago
- Related to Bug #26827: Tasks menu has divider with no name added
#8 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
- Related to Refactor #28938: add id to menu top level items added
fixes #26052 - navigation missing IDs