switch parameters to use a single reference id
Parameters use multiple id fields to refer to their associated object. This is not required.
- Subject changed from switch parameters to use STI to switch parameters to use a single reference id
- Category set to Rails
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Ohad, I am unclear as to whether I have misunderstood your parameters implementation.
There are host parameters for all hosts for these keys ["hostmode", "hosttype", "longsitename", "puppetmaster", "sitename"]. Are these left over from an experiment or are we migrating to use these as the source of that information. I would also expect some of these to be domainparameters.
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Branch set to refactor/261-parameters-use-reference_id
Rebased against develop
Refactored concrete class validations back into the abstract base class.
Removed obsolete controllers and their tests
Fixed some tests so as to always use a concrete class
- Target version set to 0.1-6
Fixed bug where hosts were marked :dependent => :destroy. Ouch!
There were issues with the uniqueness constraint that are now fixed.
Added some tests, to be sure.
- Status changed from Feedback to Ready For Testing
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom