Smart proxy log times not displayed.
Foreman and smart-proxy version: 1.21.0-RC5
Log entries are not displaying timestamps.
- Category set to Web Interface
- Found in Releases 1.21.0 added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
Digging in to this, looks like the datatable is initialized before react renders the date component, causing the component to be rendered off-screen for some reason. I'm continuing to investigate.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6511 added
- Target version set to 1.22.0
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
- Fixed in Releases 1.21.0 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Has duplicate Bug #25982: Smart Proxy | Time column in logs view is empty added
- Related to Feature #21312: Foreman should provide react components for formatting dates added
- Target version deleted (
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7939 added
Also available in: Atom