Need modifications to key_to_class method
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Example, for repository_ids column change,
audit record shows missing<Id>,missing<id> under old/new change.
See attached screenshot for reference.
Steps to reproduce -
1. Create content-view
2. Add repositories to this content-view
3. Go to audits page and observe audit details
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6510 added
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#3 Updated by Kavita Gaikwad about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 8239dfc6dd19d4b2f269be3934a35a57bbaabd9d.
#4 Updated by Kavita Gaikwad about 4 years ago
- Category set to Audit Log
#5 Updated by Kavita Gaikwad about 4 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1632577
Fixes #26158 - missing<id> in old/new changes of audit_record
Example - for *y_ids,
has_many association_name should be '*ies' not '*ys'