ActivationKey Repository Sets show "old" name of repository
Not sure if this is a bug:
When I change the name of a Product's Repository, the change is not reflected in the Repository-Sets tab of the Activation-Key.
- Add Product named "P1" with Repository named "R1"
- Create ContentView, add R1 to it, create new CV-Version and promote it to a Lifecycle Env.
- Create ActivationKey pointing to the created ContentView
- Repository-Sets Tab of the Activation Key will show "Repository-Name=R1" and "Product=P1"
- Change name of Repository to "R2"
Repository-Sets tab of the Activation Key should show "Repository-Name=R2"
Repository-Set tab still shows "Repository-Name=R1", which can make it quite confusing
I understand this is because the Repository Sets tab shows objects of model-class
Katello::Content and not
Katello::Content having its own
name-field, which is not automatically updated if repository-name changes.