pulp celery worker stuck when forking new thread and reconnecting to mongo, remove max tasks per child
We are going to need to update the configuration in Satellite 6.5 to remove the PULP_MAX_TASKS_PER_CHILD setting.
I'd recommend we remove the setting entirely from the file so customers don't mistakenly un-comment it thinking it will help their situation.
This issue serves as a point to remove that setting from puppet-pulp and the other modules that contain it.
This is not being fixed in Pulp 3 so after talking to Mike McCune we should just remove it all together, more info can be found in the BZ linked to the issue.
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-pulp/pull/362 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman_proxy_content/pull/196 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-katello/pull/282 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/327 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Copied to Bug #26563: Remove reference of Pulp Max Tasks Per Child in configs added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-pulp/pull/363 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
Also available in: Atom