Improve help text for RHV attributes, where ever user needs to pass ID's
Compute resources - oVirt
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
To create a compute resource for ovirt ovirt-quota should be sent as an id.
Creating a host through the api on ovirt requires: cluster, network , storage-domain to be sent as ids.
There is an open issue to allow names instead but until that is possible the documentation is confusing since it does not have "id" in any of the parameters and does not mention they are ids.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6568 added
#2 Updated by Ori Rabin about 4 years ago
- Related to Bug #26334: Improve help text for RHV attributes for ID's added
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#4 Updated by Ori Rabin about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 1c7a3a320ab78f6d1a1281b1f903f698175d41f2.
Fixes #26333 - improve documentation of ovirt-quota