Clearly document the proxy -managed parameters
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Currently it's unclear that the flag actually manages the backend daemon rather than the feature itself.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman_proxy/pull/499 added
#2 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman_proxy|47de8aea0b7e47435074950524e4dc2ff6a1fdcd.
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
Fixes #26388 - Clarify the managed parameter docs