Location is not applied on users if all-users is checked
Organizations and Locations
I just upgraded Foreman to latest, 1.21 and noticed Locations needs to be used.
After checked the checkbox 'All users' inside a location settings, users couldn't see the location.
Under the location box in users- location tab, the location wasn't on the "selected items" box.
Once removed the checkbox 'All users' the location appeared on the "selected items" box in a user settings.
#1 Updated by Dor Pinhas about 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 4 years ago
- Category set to Organizations and Locations
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6588 added
#4 Updated by Ondřej Pražák about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
Fixes #26392 - Include "all users" taxonomies in my_taxonomy
Otherwise, when selecting all users, users will not be able to set the
default taxonomy to such taxonomy, nor will other methods of
authentication would function correctly.