Update fog-vsphere to 3.0
Compute resources - VMware
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
There is a release of fog-vsphere with change in namespaces.
That needs some effort on foreman site, this is going to be needed for fog-core bump to 2.1 version.
Refs #26423 - Fix fog-vsphere references in tests
8b05fa95168456fb7193bf4303bc1eb2b2136671 updated fog-vsphere to 3.0, but
missed these references.
#1 Updated by Ondřej Ezr about 4 years ago
- Related to Bug #26024: Remove fog and set fog-core to 2.1.0 and net-ssh to '4.2.0' added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6599 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6601 added
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6611 added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6612 added
#6 Updated by Marek Hulán about 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#7 Updated by Anonymous about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 8b05fa95168456fb7193bf4303bc1eb2b2136671.
#8 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6622 added
Refs #26423 - pin fog-vsphere to <3.0 (#6601)