Improved preseed template and partition table example
The preseed template shipped with Foreman is working but could use some polishing. Also the provided example partitioning scheme "Ubuntu default" is quite simple and could be supplemented by a more complicated example.
#1 Updated by Jochen Schalanda about 13 years ago
- File 0001-Fixes-265-improved-preseed-template-and-more-complic.patch 0001-Fixes-265-improved-preseed-template-and-more-complic.patch added
The attached patch improves the old preseed and preseed_finish template and adds a more complicated (custom) partitioning scheme as an example.
#2 Updated by Jochen Schalanda about 13 years ago
Maybe the form for creating/editing a partition table should contain links to the respective documentation sections of Kickstart and Preseed/Partman so the user can quickly find a reference.
#3 Updated by Ohad Levy about 13 years ago
- Target version set to 0.1-5
#4 Updated by Jochen Schalanda about 13 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset ae2998af1c2eab6ca258d098f5cd2c9851c66f47.
#5 Updated by Ohad Levy about 13 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Fixes #265 - improved preseed template and more complicated partitioning scheme for Debian-based distributions.