autocomplete focuses on keypress in text area
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
we only filter <input> elements, not <textarea>.
To reproduce: go to settings -> provisioning -> Exclude pattern for facts stored in foreman -> edit -> press / or .
#1 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Related to Refactor #26106: Refactor AutoComplete and SearchBar Redux connections added
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Related to Bug #26076: Search bar 'slash' to focus shortcut shouldn't work from other inputs added
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Target version set to 1.22.0
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6640 added
#5 Updated by Timo Goebel almost 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#6 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 8f7cb79c27a212552417a03c5fb70e8dfef22eae.
Fixes #26507 - Don't focus on autocomplete when editing textarea