graphql should support ui sessions
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
The graphql controller should support handling UI sessions, i.e. csrf protection and updating the session expiry.
#1 Updated by Timo Goebel almost 4 years ago
- Related to Tracker #22109: Foreman should support a graphql api added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6648 added
#3 Updated by Anonymous almost 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#4 Updated by Timo Goebel almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 7500537eefac12d1e58daa58c1efd346c6dc719c.
fixes #26532 - graphql supports ui sessions