Upgrade step drop_apache_foreman_group fails when the user is not member of the group
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When the apache user is not part of the foreman group, the upgrade fails.
The code in https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/blob/5a4f0d98390491fe4042f97d28ab779de8c709d0/katello/hooks/pre/30-upgrade.rb#L166-L179 does check for the user not being in the group, but the method does not return "true" (or anything else that can be interpreted as a positive result) and thus the rest of the installer thinks it failed.
#1 Updated by Evgeni Golov almost 4 years ago
- Category deleted (
- Project changed from Katello to Installer
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/339 added
#3 Updated by Evgeni Golov almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 308c1935fbbc6226c74fb7c102242f4779cc7a6b.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden almost 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#5 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.21.2 added
#6 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Category set to foreman-installer script
Fixes #26538 - return true if the user is not member of the group