Remove reference of Pulp Max Tasks Per Child in configs
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
We are going to need to update the configuration in Satellite 6.5 to remove the PULP_MAX_TASKS_PER_CHILD setting.
I'd recommend we remove the setting entirely from the file so customers don't mistakenly un-comment it thinking it will help their situation.
This issue serves as a point to remove that setting from puppet-pulp and the other modules that contain it.
This is not being fixed in Pulp 3 so after talking to Mike McCune we should just remove it all together, more info can be found in the BZ linked to the issue.
#1 Updated by Chris Roberts almost 4 years ago
- Copied from Bug #26323: pulp celery worker stuck when forking new thread and reconnecting to mongo, remove max tasks per child added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-pulp/pull/363 added
#3 Updated by Evgeni Golov almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/341 added
#5 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.21.3, 1.22.0 added
Fixes #26563 - Remove reference of tasks in config