Show hypervisor and hide power status in VMware VMs listing
Compute resources - VMware
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Show hypervisor info as it is relevant information for importing machines.
Hide power status as that is a duplicated on action button.
#1 Updated by Ondřej Ezr almost 4 years ago
- Related to Feature #26317: Add more columns to Virtual Machine view added
#2 Updated by Ondřej Ezr almost 4 years ago
- Follows Feature #26564: Add information about OS in listing VMware VMs added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6667 added
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
#5 Updated by Timo Goebel almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset b7d88a6c5c307312fae0404ceb1d5717e1cf313a.
#6 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Category set to Compute resources - VMware
#7 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 3 years ago
- Related to Bug #29263: Internal Server Error under user with limited privileges in vmware CR added
Fixes #26569 - add hypervisor name