foreman-proxy-certs-generate prints Org name not Org label in the sub-man command
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When generating a cert for a proxy, the output contains the following line:
2. subscription-manager register --org "Default Organization"
However, sub-man needs a label, not the name to properly work. So the output should be
2. subscription-manager register --org "Default_Organization"
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/346 added
#2 Updated by Evgeni Golov almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset ce8a023e1bf5100f88e2728af0321dabfbf97e60.
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Category set to foreman-installer script
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.0 added
Fixes #26625 - replace spaces with underscores in the org name