Add mountpoint and partition exclude fact patterns
Multiple customers and an upstream user reported severe performance issues with whole deployment thank to hosts with hundreds/thousands of blockdevies and/or hosts with containers which report many blockdevices and/or mountpoints and partitions. We already do this for NICs (e.g. veth - containers and OpenStack hosts) however it looks like there are different naming conventions container users use for mountpoints, therefore the exclude pattern needs to be generic.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6789 added
- Bugzilla link set to 1718009
- Related to Feature #26984: Add a hard limit of 100 items to restrict any fact child-hash/array
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Subject changed from Add mountpoints, partitions, blockdevice* to the list of excluded facts to Add mountpoint and partition exclude fact patterns
Not adding disks, they will be filtered out by the associated issue.
- Target version set to 1.23.0
- Fixed in Releases 1.23.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Related to Bug #16818: nested facts can lead to invalid links added
Also available in: Atom