Add mountpoint and partition exclude fact patterns
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Multiple customers and an upstream user reported severe performance issues with whole deployment thank to hosts with hundreds/thousands of blockdevies and/or hosts with containers which report many blockdevices and/or mountpoints and partitions. We already do this for NICs (e.g. veth - containers and OpenStack hosts) however it looks like there are different naming conventions container users use for mountpoints, therefore the exclude pattern needs to be generic.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6789 added
#2 Updated by Lukas Zapletal almost 4 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1718009
#3 Updated by Lukas Zapletal almost 4 years ago
- Related to Feature #26984: Add a hard limit of 100 items to restrict any fact child-hash/array added
#4 Updated by Lukas Zapletal almost 4 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Subject changed from Add mountpoints, partitions, blockdevice* to the list of excluded facts to Add mountpoint and partition exclude fact patterns
Not adding disks, they will be filtered out by the associated issue.
#5 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden almost 4 years ago
- Target version set to 1.23.0
- Fixed in Releases 1.23.0 added
#6 Updated by Lukas Zapletal almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset c05f1ac97f6800a6a05e22a7b62137c595c649f1.
#7 Updated by Marek Hulán almost 4 years ago
- Related to Bug #16818: nested facts can lead to invalid links added
Fixes #26852 - add disks exclude fact patterns