Cannot install errata via katello host tools when using libdnf
Fedora > 28 and RHEL 8 use libdnf to handle errata install transactions.
However one is unable to install errata via the agent on any of the hosts with that OS.
1) In Katello sync repo pointing to -> https://partha.fedorapeople.org/test-repos/armadillo/
2) Setup a fedora/el8 content host and install katello-agent on it
3) Register the host to the katello and attach appropriate pools for it to point to the synced repo
dnf install armadillo-0.1
5) Back in katello navigate to the errata page for the content hosts. You should see an applicable errata -> "RHEA-2010:99143"
6) Apply that errata.
Errata gets applied and armadillo-2.1 gets updated
No packages get updated
#1 Updated by Partha Aji 5 months ago
This bug got introduced after -> https://github.com/Katello/katello-host-tools/pull/64/files#diff-d219d1bfb3db029866522df7f0e4fc8b
#5 Updated by Partha Aji 4 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello-host-tools|05c9eebc0aeb43687a1900fead1649ce7c53189d.