Deprecate using rake task for puppet import
We currently have a rake task for importing Puppet classes. Performing user actions with rake task is always executed as admin and bypasses permissions system. We have UI, API and CLI for this feature, so there is no reason users should execute a rake task.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6812 added
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 4 years ago
- Category set to Rake tasks
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.1, 1.23.0 added
#3 Updated by Ondřej Pražák almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset cb3a263c998218402d8d8e2d1b0b5ffaaf89ead9.
Fixes #26924 - Deprecate rake taks for puppet import