Drop Puppet 3 support from the proxy
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
It's been deprecated and the code doesn't run on Puppet 3 anymore so there's no way to deploy it.
#1 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden almost 4 years ago
- Related to Feature #26591: Raise minimum Puppet version to 4.4 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman_proxy/pull/514 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman_proxy|9939f88c829fa05550161168b6213de6c2566aa8.
Fixes #27053 - Drop Puppet 3 support from the proxy
This drops support for the puppet_proxy_legacy and
puppet_proxy_puppetrun classes. These have been depcated for some time
and there's no way to deploy this anymore given this module is Puppet 4+
for some time.